ALTRA LONE PEAK 2.5 - WOMEN'S
- WHAT'S NEW:
- Redesigned Upper
- Improved Lacing System
- Improved Upper Durability
- Slightly Firmer Midsole
- Weight: 9.2 oz.
- Cushioning: Moderate
- Ideal Uses: Trail Running, Hiking, Fastpacking, Trail Racing
- Designed To Improve: Wet & Hot Feet, Toe Splay, Traction, Stability, Comfort Running Form, Speed
- Platform: FootShape™ Toe Box with Fully Cushioned Zero Drop™ Platform
- Stack Height: 25 mm
- Midsole: Dual Layer EVA with A-Bound™ Top Layer
- Outsole: Sticky-Rubber TrailClaw™
- Insole: 5 mm Contour Footbed
- Upper: Quick-Dry Trail Mesh
- Other Features: StoneGuard™ Rock Protection, Trail Rudder, Gaiter Trap™ Attachment
Allows your toes to relax and spread out naturally for more comfort and stability in uphill climbs and downhill descents.
Places your heel and forefoot the same distance from the ground to encourage proper, low-impact form throughout your trail run.
Energy-return compound sits directly under the foot to reduce ground impact and add a spring to each step.
Hook-and-loop tab allows strapless gaiter attachment that prevents debris from building up beneath the shoe.
This unique tread pattern positions lugs beneath your metatarsals for incredible traction in steep climbs and descents.