SAUCONY OMNI 15 - WOMEN'S
Built on the high-tech Sauc-Fit stability system, the Saucony Omni 15 is designed for pronators who require flexible, supportive footwear that reinforces the medial arch and provides a secure fit. An Everun landing zone insert delivers maximum energy return with every step, while offering superior impact absorption, smoother heel landings and a lighter transition from foot-strike to toe-off. The Tri-Flex outsole is engineered to maintain traction on any terrain and is supremely adaptable. The upper is ventilated and features FlexFilm no-sew overlays for a comfortable fit without adding bulk to the shoe. Flexible, cushioned and lightweight, this all-purpose running shoe is made for balanced, consistent and uncompromising performance.
Features of Saucony Omni 15
- 8 mm offset
- 27 mm heel
- 19 mm forefoot
- Weight per shoe: 9.1 oz.
- FlexFilm no-sew overlays for enhanced fit
- RunDry lining wicks moisture
- Sauc-Fit midfoot and arch support system
- Everun topsole and landing zone construction maximizes energy return
- SRC landing zone impact-absorbing technology
- Tri-Flex outsole for greater traction
- Ultra-light iBR+ blown rubber outsole
- XT-900 premium carbon rubber
- Type: Stability
- Manufacturer's Category: Stability
- Pronation Control: Moderate/Severe
- Weight: 9.1 oz.
- Height: 27/19 mm (Heel/Toe)
- Drop: 8 mm
- Features: Sauc-Fit System / RunDry lining / PowerGrid / PowerFoam / SSL EVA / SRC Impact Zone / iBR+